Preserve The Environment
The beautiful landscapes in the video above are just a few of the amazing things you can find on planet earth. Sadly, if we don’t start taking care of our planet soon, its beauty and sustainability could be destroyed for generations to come. According to NASA data, the first 6 months of 2017 were second the hottest ever recorded. Our world is beautiful, and we need to keep it that way.
Here are Some Awesome Ways to Preserve the Environment:
- Plant a tree: each new tree releases more oxygen into the atmosphere!
- Start a recycling program: if your neighborhood or work doesn't have one, set up a paper recycle bin to start! You can take what you collect to a central location in your area.
- Conserve water: take shorter showers, turn off the faucet when you brush your teeth, landscape with less water hungry plants.
- Buy an acre of rainforest: check out Rainforest Trust for more information!
- Ride a bike: many short trips that we normally use a car for could easily be completed on a bike. Try biking to work!
- Use home energy saving techniques: replace incandescent (old) light bulbs with LED ones and buy energy-saving appliances. You’ll save money too!